tisdag 15 februari 2011

EST weekly challenge: The outdoors

Wow!

I just found out that Kim proclaimed me winner of the EST challenge for last week. I'm so honored, I thought a lot of the entries were very pretty! If you'd like a look at my entry, here is a blog post about it from last week. Thank you Kim for a great challenge!

Well, we need to kick off a new challenge now!

I'm thinking theme: the outdoors

I live way up north, and right now we have -32 Centigrade outside. Not pleasant! But this last week it is quite noticeable that the daylight has returned and that spring is almost, almost here. And I'm really longing to spend time outdoors in the sunshine!

How about you? What does the outdoors bring to mind? I can't wait to see!

And some inspirational images:





We'll try to wrap this one up in one week, so the deadline for this challenge is Monday 21st. I'll announce the winner that date at 22.00 PM Finnish time (that is GMT +2).

Good luck everyone!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

congrats Jonna!!
I love your new theme. I hope I can find time to make something too.
We talked about the duration of the challenge and some people suggested we should call it a two weekly challenge as it gives more people time to participate.. but you are the boss :)
enjoy your day!!

Jonna sa...

Hi there!
I was thinking about that, two weeks would be quite nice. The thing is that in two weeks I'll be up in Lapland for a skiing holiday, and there's no Internet connection in the cabin... but if it proves impossible to do in one week I'll have to come up with some kind of mobile solution, I'm sure it can be arranged.